Saturday, December 30, 2017

Focus Just For a Moment





One of my goals for the new year (2018) is to focus, even if it is only one thing.  Sometimes, I find it very hard to focus.  If I did not know any better, I would swear that I have ADD.  However, I do not need to dwell on it.  I just need to try to focus with intent.  I am not exactly declaring this my New Year's resolution, but I know staying FOCUS is one of the main ingredients I need for a special recipe I call my DREAMS.  



“Lack of direction, not lack of time, is the problem.
We all have twenty-four hour days.”
― Zig Ziglar



“Focus on your strengths, not your weaknesses.
Focus on your character, not your reputation.
Focus on your blessings, not your misfortunes.”
― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart














“What you stay focused on will grow.”
― Roy T. Bennett

No comments: