Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Blank Page

I wonder often about the new year.  2018.  Some people not all knows what there resolutions are and their expectations for the new year.  As for me, I don't know.  Many times I would think....What are my passions?  I mean I know how to a lot of things. But what are those things that set my heart on fire?  What is it that gets me so excited until I feel need it more than air?  If that makes sense...well it does to me.

I know God is going to reveal to me my passion.  But at the same time I can't help but feel restless.  When  it comes to waiting, the struggle can be real.  **Sigh**

I know this is part of the package.  It is what it is.  I called this post Blank Page because that's exactly what I am doing drawing a BLANK PAGE!  Needless to say, one thing I know for sure is that God will eventually give my the tools I need to turn my blank page in a work of art.  What kind of art?  Hmmmmm......I guess I have to wait and see.  No pun intended on the wait.

No comments: