Monday, January 5, 2009

Monday's Graphic


Happy Monday
MySpace Graphics & Free Myspace Layouts





It was kind of hard getting back into the swing of things today. It's only because I was on a nice two weeks holiday vacation and all teachers (at least in my district) had to return to work today. However, my children were able to indulge one more day. Be that as it may, they go back to school tomorrow. It's going to be kind of tough because that means I have to get up, oh around, 5:45 in the a.m. Boy, I am going to miss the days where I was able to sleep in at least until 8:30 - 9:00 am. Oh well, it was great while it lasted.



So, for those of you who have to get back into your regularly scheduled routine (getting up early in the morning, fixing hubby's and children's breakfast, getting children up and ready for school, finding socks for hubby and the kids, fixing lunches, and so on and so on) I pray strength upon strength and a recommended dosage of at least two cups of strong caffeinated coffee.




Happy Monday!!! Stay Bless and Stay Strong!!





Your Sister in Christ,

Toia

1 comment:

Jan Parrish said...

Sometimes it's hard to get back into the routine. I love the holidays but it was messing up my week with a day off right in the middle of the week. I never knew what day it was! Happy new years. Welcome to the real world again. LOL.