Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Premio Dardos Award

I am so blessed to have receive an award from Beth at Beth at I Am Heading Towards My Destiny . It's called the Premio Dardos Award. This award acknowledges the values that EVERY Blogger displays in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary and personal values with each message they write.






The rules associated with this reward are as follows:

1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person that has granted the award and his/her blog link.

2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact each of them to let them know they have been chosen as recipients.


So, I would like to pass this award to these beautiful ladies in the Lord:
1. Seeds In My Heart - Randi Jo
2. Bold & Free - Jan
3. Rebekah's Beautiful Day - Rebekah
4. Beadfluff - Mary Timme
5. Me Melanie - Melanie
6. Thy Word Is A Lamp Unto My Feet - Myriam
7. 160 Acre Woods - Amydeanne
8. A Free Spirit Butterfly -
9. Joyfull Living -
10. Encouragement From My Heart - Joyfulsister
11. The Perch - Sheryl
12. The Point - Leah
13. Simple Life Moments - Katrina
14. A Damsel No Longer In Distress - Sunny
15. I Am Heading Towards My Destiny _ Beth

I would like to re-award Beth with this award. Thanks again Beth for thinking of me when passing out this award.



Congratulations to all of you!! You deserve it!! Stay Bless and Stay Strong!!





Your Sister in Christ,
Toia

12 comments:

Melanie said...

You are so SWEET!!! You definitely deserve this award!!! Thank you!!!

Joyfulsister said...

Hi Toia,
Thanks my sistah, for passing on this award to me. My computer crashed and there were many awards I still needed to give away . I need to see if I can recover whatever I can from my hard drive,
Thank you for your words of encouragement to me and for your sisterness!!!

Hugz Lorie

Leah Adams said...

Toia,

What a sweetheart you are!! Thank you for the award and thank you for taking your precious time to read The Point. I am always humbled when people spend their time reading what the Lord gives me to write.

Have a great weekend!!

Leah

Amydeanne said...

First of all you deserve it! you are such an encouragment, and i'm so surprised! lol thank-you for passing it on to me! you've made my day!!

Katrina said...

Heartfelt thanks for the award, Toia! It's the first one I've ever recieved! :oD How stuck are the rules, though? Do I really have to find 15 other bloggers... I'm not sure I could...

Randi Jo :) said...

Love ya girl!!! :) Thank u!!

Myriam said...

Hi Toia

I wanted to say a quick 'Thank You' for the award.

Appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

I like your blog very nice!
www.branchedbird.com

Joyfull said...

Thank you Toia! I am thrilled and so blessed that you thought of me. It is always a pleasure to come here!

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

Hi Ms. Toia, thanks soooooo much for the award and I've tried this in the past and wasn't any good at it. I don't have the computer savy that you have. I hope in your real job that you're a wed designer.

Thanks again for giving me some props... You're a "youthful breath of fresh air"

Keep smiling!

Jan Parrish said...

Congratulations to you first and thank you so much for thinking of me.This helps dispel the January blah's.

I've not been very good and commenting these last few weeks. I hope to do better.

Sending you big cyber hugs.
Love, Jan

Leah Adams said...

Toia,

Just wanted to leave you an additional comment abou the award you so graciously gave me. I DO appreciate it and I appreciate you reading my blog.

Because of my hectic schedule (working as a pharmacist, women's ministry director at my church, the speaking ministry the Lord has given me, teaching Sunday school and doing the books for my husband's office) I simply don't have time to do much other than blog a couple of times a week. So, I have to choose where to spend my time and one thing I have to leave off is passing on the awards. It is time consuming to do the awards and I thank you for taking the time to pass it to me.


I wanted to apologize if I offended you by not passing it on to others. I eventually will get around to cutting and pasting it into my blog, but we have had a crazy week around here.

Blessings to you.

Leah