Saturday, October 23, 2010

Saturday Psalm Reading ~ Psalm 111:1-4

Photobucket



Psalm 111:1-4

Praise the LORD! I will praise the LORD with my whole heart,
In the assembly of the upright and in the congregation.
Heavenly Father I give you all the praise. I praise with all that is within me. No matter where I am or where I am going, it is You that I praise.


The works of the LORD are great, Studied by all who have pleasure in them.
You a great God! Marvelous are your works. We take joy in everything you have done and everything that you are about to do.


His work is honorable and glorious, And His righteousness endures forever.
I give you all the glory and honor for all that you have done. Lord you are good and your mercy and righteousness endure forever.


He has made His wonderful works to be remembered; The LORD is gracious and full of compassion.
I will never cease to give you praise and glory for all your works. I stand in awe of you. You are a loving, compassionate, and faithful God!!





Photobucket

2 comments:

NanaNor's said...

Dear one, Love this and I shout AMEN and Praise to our great and mighty God.
Thank you for sharing!
Hugs, Noreen

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh Toia,
This is SO beautiful!!! Praise the Lord! Right after I saw your post, I went and looked up the movie on google...I think Drew Barrymore is just precious!!! I bet the movie is great.
XO
Have a wonderful weekend!