Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Tuesday's Prayer ~ Take My Anxieties




praying silhoutte 1



My Dearest Heavenly Father,


I praise and give You all the glory. I thank You for being the head of my life. You are the Alpha and Omega of everything. You are my Prince of Peace, Wonderful Counselor, and my Everlasting Father. And I need You, O God. I need You to teach me.


Lord, please teach me how to cast all my cares, anxieties, and all my worries upon You and just let them go. Teach me how to pray more and worry less. I know sometimes I tend to let my anxieties get the best of me; And for that I repent and ask You to forgive me.


From this day forward, I am going to take heed of Philippians 4:6-7 and "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, I will let my requests be made known to You; and Your peace, which surpasses all understanding, will guard my heart and mind through Christ Jesus."


Thank You Lord for setting me free. Thank You for taking away my anxieties. And if at anytime I feel myself worrying about anything, I will take the time to stop and pray. I give you all the honor, all the glory, and all the praises. In the powerful name of Jesus I pray......Amen.





 
“Every evening I turn my worries over to God.
He's going to be up all night anyway.”
~Mary C. Crowley






Photobucket

1 comment:

Beauty and The Green said...

Thank you so much for this. This is the best way to live!