Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Tuesday's Prayer ~ I Need You Now

praying silhoutte 1


My Dearest Heavenly Father,

Where would I be without your grace and mercy? I thank you for being a merciful, faithful and compassionate God. You have delivered more than I can count on my hand. And you keep on blessing me over and over again, even when sometimes I feel like I don't deserve it. Father, I put my whole trust in You. I cannot do anything without the empowering of Your Holy Spirit in the name Jesus.

That's why I know that I can look to hills from whence comes my Help. You are my help and my strength. There have been so many attacks from the devil on Your children. He is trying to attack us from the left and from the right. But little does the devil knows, it's not by might nor by power, but by Your Spirit in the name of Jesus that we have the victory over the him.

On behalf of my family and friends, I call out to say that we need you more than ever. I pray the words of Smokie Norful song, "I Need You Now!".



"Not a second Or another minute,
Not an hour, Or another day

But at this moment with my arms outstretched
I need you to make a way
As you’ve done so many times before
Through a window or an open door

I stretch my hands to you
Come rescue me
I need you…
Right away




I praise and thank you for Your endless help and Your glorious power to make a way out of no way. I walk by faith and not by sight. And through my eyes of faith, I see that it is well with my soul. I give You all the praise, glory, and worship to You in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.




huggingJesus1







Photobucket

No comments: