Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Let the Journey Begin



I am on a quest!!  I know without a shadow of a doubt there are going to be a few challenges along the way, but I have to stand, endure, be steadfast, stay committed and faithful.  I am on the quest of becoming God's best version of myself.

For once in my life, I truly feel like I am on the right path when it comes to my career, developing my business, and other areas in my life.  However, I don't want to become content and too comfortable.  I want to make sure I don't lose sight of God along the way or get caught up in my self. 

I don't want to be self-conscious nor do I want to be people conscious.  I want to be GOD-Conscious.  One of the best ways for me to do that is to become God's best version of myself.  With that being said, God has led me to, "THE ME I WANT TO BE," by John Ortberg.  We did this series about a few years ago in my church, but I don't think I was ready.  I took this series for granted.

Now I am in a different place.  While doing something on my laptop, I came across the study guide by accident.  (How many of you know when it comes to God there are no accidents?)  I completely forgotten about the book until then.  Immediately, my spirit was stirred.  I knew it was God pushing me in that direction to buy the book.  So I did!!  I am very much excited about reading this book and taking advantage of what God has in stored for me.









Photobucket

No comments: