Saturday, April 14, 2007

About the Designer's Original Blog

Hello! My name is Toia Thompson. I am a wife, mother of three children (2 boys and a girl), and a teacher at christian child development center. Above anything else, I'm a servant of the Lord. One of the many gifts that God had bestowed upon me is the gift to encourage people, especially women. So, I wanted a way to encourage women, not just in my community, but all over the world. As a result, God place upon my heart to create a blog as well as a website called Designer's Original.


Designer's Original is about helping women embrace their God-given unique qualities. If all of us were the same, the world will be a dull and boring place. Besides, as believers, we are supposed to be different. We should embrace our unique qualities as special gifts from God.

*Designer's Original is also a tool to instill into women that we are all God's Masterpieces. We are His daughters, His princesses, and we are created in His image. We are fearfully and wonderfully made (Psalm 139:14). "We are His workmanship (His Poem) created in Christ Jesus for good works, that God has prepared beforehand that we should walk in them" (Ephesians 2:10). God is our Designer. We are His Original Creations. We are Designer's Originals!

*I am so bless to have God entrust me with this vision. I pray that He will continue to bless me and this ministry indeed and enlarge my territory, and that His hand will be upon me so that no evil cannot harm me or this ministry (1 Chr. 4:10). I will always pray for you as well as go forth into your destiny in Jesus' name.

Your Sister in Christ,
Toia

No comments: