Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for so many things. God has truly been blessing me and my family. I am also thankful to be part of Thankful Thursdays.

I am thankful for God's grace and mercy. "My grace is sufficient for you.." - (2 Corinthians 12:9)

I am thankful for God's favor. "For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for life." - (Psalm 30:5)

I am thankful for living to see another day.

I am thankful for a roof over my head and food on the table.

I am thankful for having clean water to drink and bathe in.

I am thankful for me and my family's great health.

I am thankful for legs to stand on and arms to wave in the air.

I am thankful that my mom is still alive and well.

I am thankful that the love in my marriage is increasing everyday.

I am thankful for everything we tend to take for granted.

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God." - Philippians 4:6

"For the Lord God is a sun and shield; The Lord will give grace and glory; No good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly." - Psalm 84:11


Your Sister in Christ,
Toia


Be a part of Thankful Thursday by clicking below:



2 comments:

Denise said...

Bless you, I enjoyed your thankful list.

eph2810 said...

Toia, I love the Scripture passages you have picked for Thankful Thursday. But then again - I love all Scripture passages.

I so agree with you - great to have a roof over our heads and food on the table. There are many who go without.
Same goes for water to drink and cleaning...

I love to raise my hands in the air to thank Him for the things He has blessed me with :)

Thank you so much for sharing your thankfulness with us this week.

Blessings to your weekend and beyond.