Thursday, July 17, 2008

Bold & Free Thursday 3

I started my Bold & Free Thursday 3 with 3 of videos I liked looking at on GodTube.com.





This praise dance (or mime) is done to one of my favorite worship songs.
The song is called "Yes," recorded by Shekinah Glory Gospel Choir.
This song will bless your spirit.

I love the animation to this. The music in the backgorund is CeCe Winans -
"Alone in His Presence."



I never seen wedding vows done like this before. Very sweet & touching!!
Hope You enjoy!!


Your Sister in Christ,
Toia

4 comments:

Jan Parrish said...

Awesome videos. Cece's gave me chills and the wedding vows brought me to tears. You need to post a makeup warning for that one. :) Thanks for playing.

Melanie said...

Thanks for sharing those!

Liz said...

Oh wow! That wedding one really got me. Those are awesome. I've never heard of God Tube before, I'm assuming it's like YouTube. I'll have to check that out.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Please come back anytime. I'll definitely be back to check you out again.

Have a great weekend!

Jan Parrish said...

Congratulations. You won. Please send me your snail mail address so I can get your book off to you!