Saturday, July 18, 2009

Psalm in a Picture #16 ~ Psalm 37:4-5




Psalm in a Picture is a passage from the book of Psalms in a picture. Psalm is known as the book of praise. There's a psalm for every situation and every mood (whether it's joyful or sad). As you read each scripture(s) from the Book of Psalms, I pray that God's Word will be a blessing to your spirit, soul, and body. For this week, I chose Psalm 37:4-5.




Photobucket




Photobucket






Your Sister in Christ,

Free Signature Generator

Free Signature Generator

6 comments:

From the Heart said...

Beautiful pictures and great verses from the Psalm.
Thanks for sharing.
AliceE.

Anonymous said...

Toia you are so right. You can find a Psalm for every situation and every mood. My favorites are the ones giving all praise and glory to God. He alone is worthy!

I would like to join your Bible study if it is all right with you. Thank you so much for visiting my blog. You are a blessing.

God bless and much love to you my new sister in Christ.

Mary Timme said...

Oh, I do enjoy the Psalms! Thanks Toia!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Ooh, great pics and verses! Love the beach pic! Stunning! :D

RCUBEs said...

I know it's not about the pictures but the verses that were on it. But those are amazing pictures that the verse made even more beautiful. Nice...God bless.

Unknown said...

It's nice but the best thing is the verse it's been giving us friendly with God.