Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Celebrating Life!!!

Today is my birthday!!! Yay!!! I thank God and praise His holy for seeing another birthday in great health. Life is precious...a gift from God and this is something we should not take for granted. We don't know when our last day will be on earth. However, we should definitely make the most of it by living a life thats pleasing to God. God sacrificed, gave His Son, Jesus so that we might live a life full of abundance, joy, peace, laughter, happiness, as well as integrity.

God doesn't want us to waste our precious time here on earth complaining, being mad, depressed, or oppressed, or being burden-down, held captive by sin. He wants us to live a life that will bring glory and honor to His name.

Celebrate Life!!! Live life to the fullest....LIVE...LAUGH....LOVE...
INSPIRE....ENCOURAGE...DREAM...PRAISE...GLORIFY...FELLOWSHIP...PREACH THE GOSPEL..

When you celebrate your birthday, you celebrate life as well as the Most High God, who gave you your life as a gift to live and be a good steward over it.

Live Your Best Life Now....which is what I am reading...By: Joel Osteen!!!

From me to you.....I wish you a Happy Birthday!!!

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Graphics for Happy Birthday Comments


"The thief does not come except to steal,
and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life,
and that they may have it more abundantly."
(John 10:10)










Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was scrolling through "The Christian Woman" and was going down the list and clicked on your blog. I just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday!

Blessings,
Lori

He & Me + 3 said...

Well Happy Birthday to you. It is a great thing to celebrate life...the life He gave us. Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I love to meet new blogging friends.
Mimi
Hope you enjoyed your day.

RCUBEs said...

Happy Birthday!!! May God bless you richly and grant your heart's desires [according to His will]...Great reminder at the same time to be grateful for the life that He gives us. Glory be to God!

AtlantaMama said...

Hi Toia, I love your blog. I am encouraged to see others going after the King and serving His Kingdom Expansion here. Awesome!!
Thanks for coming by my blog and I hope to continue to stay in touch.

Heart2Heart said...

Toia,

Hope you have really celebrated this day another year of birthday blessings that are sure to come your way.

Happy Birthday, sweet lady!

Love and Hugs ~ Kat