Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thankful Thursday ~ Trials and Tribulations



I am thankful for various trials. I am thankful that devil is so afraid of me (a woman of God) that he's trying everything in his little power to hinder the plan God has for me. Not knowing, with his ignorant self that his tactics and his devices cannot harm me. Because the God I serve promise me that "no weapon formed against me shall prosper..." The devil messing with me....gives me confidence to know that I am doing something right by the Kingdom of God.

And for this reason I..."Count it all joy when I fall into various trials,..." because trials make me stronger in God, through His Son, Jesus, and by the mighty power of the Holy Spirit.

I refuse to moved by circumstance, my current situation, and most of all my feelings. Because I know without a shadow of doubt "that the testing of my faith produces patience. And I will always "let patience have its perfect work, that I may be perfect and complete (made whole), lacking nothing."

If I have to go through to breakthrough, so be it!!! I do not "wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places."

No matter what trials I face or what storm tries to wreak havoc in my life,..."in all these things I am more than a conqueror through Him who loved me. For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate me from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."



Blessings to you!!!


Scripture References - Isaiah 54:17, James 1:2-4, Ephesians 6:12, Romans 8:37-39



Join Laurie at Women Taking A Stand - our host for Thankful Thursday!!!!



Photobucket

8 comments:

Krystal Jett said...

To God be the Glory in all we go thru because in the end we {The children of God} will win!!! Many Blessing to you!!!

Nana Jul said...

That is ALOT OF GREAT WORD!!
That is STANDING on a FIRM FOUNDATION!!
AMEN! Counting it ALL JOY with you!
Love,
Julie

Karen said...

Amen! Very good word! Praise the Lord!

Denise said...

Preach it sis.

Jessica Kramasz said...

What a wonderful reminder that even the trials we go through bring about good.

Anonymous said...

AMEN!!!! Keep standing firm in your faith, fully armoured to fight off the enemy.

Rita T. said...

It's hard for me to thank God for trials. Still, we are to praise Him for everything. At the end of the trials are the blessings. Have a wonderful weekend!

LAURIE said...

I love your attitude! Seems like the devil is trying to steal alot of peoples joy right now, but we need to stand strong and count it all joy for the trials that we endure. In the end God is glorified! Thank you for joining your grateful heart with ours this week over at TT! :D