Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Word-Filled Wednesday ~ Psalm 91:16



"With long life I will satisfy him,
And show him My salvation."
(Psalm 91:16)


This is a picture of my two cousins and my granddaddy. Their birthdays always fall in the last week of July. However, my handsome granddaddy celebrated his 85th birthday on July 25th. That's such a blessing....hence my scripture choice..."With long life I will satisfy him, And show him My salvation."
(Psalm 91:16)



Photobucket



Happy WFW!!







Photobucket

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Mega Happy Birthdays to all! Especially your granddaddy! And a blessed Word-Filled Wednesday to you! :)

HL said...

Well... Happy Birthday to all!
Such a great blessing to watch as others grow, sharing their salvation in satisfying Him - the only One we need to please!
Hugs, HL
HLJourney.wordpress.com

From the Heart said...

A beautiful way to acknowledge our Heavenly Father and loved ones.

Unknown said...

Awesome WFW! Happy birthday to your granddaddy! He is a handsome fellow!

Denise said...

Very sweet.

Laurie said...

Oh, I love this - 3 birthday celebrations - happy birthday to all! How wonderful to celebrate your granddaddy's long life - 85 years. A perfect scripture to go with this photo.

Blessings,
Laurie

Wanda said...

Wonderful. Birthday blessings to all of them.

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Happy birthday to all of them! What a blessing! Love the verse you chose!

Ozjane said...

Lovely.....and oh so special.