Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Post #15 and Thankful Thursday






"But thanks be to God, Who gives us the victory [making us conquerors] through our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, my beloved brethren, be firm (steadfast), immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord [always being superior, excelling, doing more than enough in the service of the Lord], knowing and being continually aware that your labor in the Lord is not futile [it is never wasted or to no purpose]." (1 Corinthians 15:57-58)



I am thankful for having the victory in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I am thankful for steadfastness and the ability (through the power of the Holy Spirit) to be immovable and always abounding in God's work so that it will not be in vain. I am thankful that I serve a mighty God.

Join our hostess, Laurie @
Women Taking A Stand.



Even though this is my last Thanksgiving Post, I will not cease to give thanks to my almighty and powerful God. Thanksgiving Holiday may only comes once a year. However, we should always and continue to give thanks in the name of Jesus every single day. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and May you continue to give thanks to all that God has done and what He is about to do.




Glitter Graphics
Glitter Graphics





Photobucket

3 comments:

Rita T. said...

Very lovely post. Have a great weekend!

Ozjane said...

Thanks be to God indeed. I love the wording of that verse. It feeds the soul.

From the Heart said...

Pray you had a great Thanksgiving.