Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tuesday's Prayer ~ Shout Joyfully; Sing Your Praises



praying silhoutte 1




Dear Heavenly Father,

I am thankful and grateful for allowing me to see another day. Every day that I am alive I consider it as a blessing. My desire is to live a life that is pleasing in your sight; And that is aligned with your purpose and plan for me. I know that there will be obstacles to overcome and mountains to dismiss. However, I will rejoice in You always for I know that I won't have a breakdown, but a breakthrough in the name of Jesus.




Because I know it's all a part of the work that is in progress within me. In addition to that, you will never leave me. You are my provider, my protector, and my redeemer. You will not suffer my foot to be moved in the name of Jesus. Regardless of what I have or have-not, I will do as Your written word commands. I will make a joyful shout unto You, Serve You with gladness; And come before Your presence with singing in the name of Jesus.





I will sing to the You, my Heavenly Father a new song! For You have done marvelous things; And I know that You so much more in store for Your people. Praise be to You, Oh God. I will sing Your praises. Victory is in my praise and worship for You. I pray this prayer in the Wondeful, Mighty name of Jesus. Amen.






praisingGod3








Photobucket

No comments: