Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Trust in Him Tuesday ~ Faith Refined Like Fire


This episode of Trust In Him Tuesday is about Faith Like Refined Fire.

"In this, you greatly rejoice, though now 
for a little while, if need be, you have been 
grieved by various trials, that the genuineness 
of your faith, being much more precious 
than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, 
may be found to praise, honor, and glory 
at the revelation of Jesus Christ,
(1 Peter 1:6-7)

Trust in Him, the author and finisher of our faith, and know that our trials are just for a little while.

Special Note #1:  Remember, that as you endure suffering, your faith is being refined as with fireValue your faith more than gold.  Look forward to the coming of Jesus, so that your faith, having been tested, will result in praise, honor, and glory to Jesus. (Spirit-Filled Study Bible).



Special Note #2:  All believers in Christ Jesus face all kinds of trials and tribulations as part of the testing of our faith and the refining process that burns away impurities, cultivates our devotion, and prepares us to meet Christ. (The Life Application Study Bible)


Trials activate our faith in action and teach us patience and help us grow to be the kind of people God wants to be.



Heavenly Father, I trust in You to teach me, prepare me, guide me, and to cultivate me through the refining process of my trials.  I pray for patience because I know and trust that my suffering is only for a little while.  In Christ, Holy, and Matchless name, I pray.  Amen.




                                                  

No comments: