Friday, December 5, 2008

A Blessing for Me :)

Yesterday, I was given a gift that really bless my spirit. At the preschool where I work, each one of the teachers has a mailbox that we check from time to time to see about important announcements and so forth. But anyway, when I checked mine yesterday, I had a gift waiting for me inside my mailbox. It was a candle (strawberry shortcake scent) and a card saying, "Thank You..." A fellow teacher gave it to me just to say "thank you for being you" The gift really touched my heart.


This is the front of the card. It says..."To Thank You.....Out of the abundance of a giving heart...gifts of joy.




This the inside of the card.. (Left side says: "Toia, I just wanted to say thank you for your sweet spirit and encouraging words. You brighten up the room [my classroom] that you are in. Thank You for being a light. You are a blessing.")

(Right side says: "Thinking of you and wanting you to know you're appreciated for all you are and all you do."






Picture with the card is the strawberry shortcake candle.




Something so special as this can bring you straight to tears and be such a blessing. It's important that you try to carry yourself in a Godly manner. And take the time to encourage others, make people life, and be the ray of sunshine that someone may need to get them through the day. "Let Your light shine...."





Your Sister in Christ,
Toia

5 comments:

Melanie said...

I am blessed that you were so preciously blessed! :) So many people need love and to be shown God's love. :)

I moved....

www.memelaniemel.blogspot.com

Randi Jo :) said...

u deserve it! :) xoxo

Joyfull said...

What a beautiful and thoughtful gift. Rejoicing with you over this blessing.

Katrina said...

Thank you for your kind words on my blog! Your so welcome to stop by anytime!
I love giving and receiving pretty gifts like this... they are just so meaningful!

Toia said...

Thanks everyone for your beautiful comments.

Katrina - Thanks for the warm welcome. I will be visiting more often :)