Sunday, September 25, 2011

Women's Retreat Summary

I thought I would do something like a scrapbook to sum up the glorious weekend I has with my girlfriends from church.




I hope you like it. Just click and play!!






Click to play this Smilebox newsletter
Create your own newsletter - Powered by Smilebox
This newsletter design made with Smilebox






These women truly represent Designer's Originals.....God's original creation...His masterpiece....His poem....His workmanship created for great works and to give Him all the glory in Jesus' Name.










Photobucket

2 comments:

From the Heart said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend.

LisaShaw said...

Hey Toia,

I so enjoyed the smilebox of your retreat! You girls where having a good time and that's awesome! Thanks for sharing!!!

Much love! Shouting out Hal-le-lu=-yer like Madea right along with ya! GOD IS GOOD!