Monday, February 25, 2008

Ring Finger


I love being the ring finger. I wish my nails look as
good as hers in this picture. :)
Index finger beware ;)




You Are the
Ring Finger




You are romantic, expressive, and hopeful. You see the best in everything.

You are very artistic, and you see the world as your canvas.

You are also drawn to the written word.

Inventive and unique, you are often away in your own inner world.

You get along well with: The Pinky

Stay away from: The Index Finger







Your Sister in Christ,
Toia

5 comments:

Melanie said...

We should get along GREAT..I am a Pinky..a weird pinky at that!

Andi said...

Beware of me....I am an index finger. :-)

Randi Jo :) said...

Thanks so so much for stopping by my blog! :) I loved your comment - and have added you to my fave blogs to read daily! Look forward to learning more from you - have an awesome night! :) THanks again for the coment!!

Randi Jo :) said...

Toia - how'd you get your "labels" to be on the side like that?! very cool!

Rebekah said...

I like the three columns. It looks really good!
I took this quiz, and I'm a ring finger too!