Saturday, March 8, 2008

Ultimate Blog Party Post - Introducing.......


















































Hello, my name is Toia - blog owner of Designer's Original. Designer's Original encourages, inspires, empowers you and uplift your faith in Jesus. It's full of fun and cool stuff as well. This blog will help you discover who Jesus is and develop an everlasting loving and intimate relationship with Him, giving you hope and joy.


Designer's Original is the home of the Freedom Word Fighters Friday, Scripture Sunday and Words of Wisdom Wednesday
. Check out some my articles located under encouragement or inspirational. Coming soon.....Designer's Original Bible Study.
I am a wife of 12 years to my dear husband, Larry. We have three beautiful children Jonathan - 12, Michael - 9, and my little princess, Ketirah - 5. I have been blogging passionately, since the beginning of this year and I love it. To learn more about me check out my profile and don't forget to leave a comment so I can stop by.


Please don't forget about 5 Minutes for Mom Ultimate Blog Party - March 7 - 14. It's not too late to join in on all the fun. Just add your name to Mr. Linky after your Blog Party post. It's about meeting fellow women bloggers, getting your blog noticed, and having a real good ol' time in cyberspace.





Ultimate Blog Party 2008







Your Sister In Christ,
Toia

9 comments:

Elizabeth Byler Younts said...

wow, i get to be the first commenter! i love your post! i too am a christian and love the thought of being an "original design by the DESIGNER Himself!" thank you! *elizabeth

Julie Arduini said...

I love the vision you have for this blog! I'm a Christian as well and hope you will visit me at http://thesurrenderedscribe.blogspot.com/

Blessings to you!
Julie

Julie Donahue said...

Hello! Nice to meet you. I also have 2 boys and a girl. Please stop by and visit my party.

Unknown said...

Nice to meet you. Happy blogging!

Margot said...

Hi thanks for visiting me at my blog www.homeschoolblogger.com/miw.
This party is so much fun. It's nice to meet you.

Unknown said...

Hope you are having a great time party hopping. Thanks for stopping by to say hello. Good luck in the prize drawing.

Brenda said...

Hi, I'm excited to read more of your blog! Glad I'm an original design! God is so good! Have a great day.
Brenda

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Happy Blog Partying to you!

Janne said...

Welcome to the party! Thanks for stopping by mine. It's nice to meet you. :)