Sunday, March 30, 2008

My First Award.......Yippee!!!




[friend-in-you.jpg]



I have been trying for days to figure out how to add my award to my blog. Thanks to Jan, I finally did it.

This is my first blog award and I am just so tickled!!

I will definitely like to extend this award out to Melanie (Monday Through Saturday ) and Randi Jo . Also I want to send it back to Jan (Bold and Free). It's great to know that I have friends in cyberspace.

I hope to add more friends to my list.


Your Sister in Christ,
Toia

3 comments:

Randi Jo :) said...

YAY!!! :) thanks dear blog friend! Hope you had an awesome weekend!!!

Melanie said...

You are so sweet! You are truly a wonderful friend!! God bless you!

Jan Parrish said...

Yeah! Great job! I'm glad you got it figured out. Computers can be so frustrating some times. :)

Thanks for popping it back to me. You rock!

Don't forget to retrieve your other award on my blog.