Saturday, April 11, 2009

Psalm in a Picture ~ Psalm 138:7-8




Psalm in a Picture is a passage from the book of Psalms in a picture. Psalm is known as the book of praise. There's a psalm for every situation and every mood (whether it's joyful or sad). As you read each Psalm, I pray it is always a blessing to your spirit, soul, and body. For this week, I chose Psalm 138:7-8.




Photobucket



"Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me; You will stretch out Your hand Against the wrath of my enemies, And Your right hand will save me. The LORD will perfect [that which] concerns me; Your mercy, O LORD, [endures] forever; Do not forsake the works of Your hands." (Psalm 138:7-8)








Your Sister in Christ,

Free Signature Generator

Free Signature Generator

1 comment:

Chris said...

Great pick! Happy Easter!