Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Day At The Park

These pictures were taking during my children's spring break last month. And I thought it would be nice for my children to spend a day with their grandmother, especially since she doesn't get a chance to see them as much because of work and school. Before we went to the park, we all ate ice cream at McDonald's. Along for the ride was my mom's special friend, Abraham. We all had a blast. Enjoy the pictures!!




Beautiful Day!!

This is me enjoying the day in the sun at Azalea Park.


Abraham and Ketirah

This is my little princess, Ketirah, picture with my mom's "friend," Abraham.


Mom and Her Grands

These are my three children hanging out
with their Grandma (my mom).

Left to right: Jonathan 12, Ketirah 6, and Michael 10.


Bridge in Azalea Park

This is the bridge in Azalea Park. Is it gorgeous or what?!?


Photobucket

Me and my lovely mom!! Would you believe that she
will be 63 on her next birthday?
My mom has it going on. :)


The Get Fresh Crew

My three trying to style and profile. The three amigos!!


Jonathan and Ketirah

Ketirah and Jonathan


Pose for Frame

It's me again!!!








Your Sister in Christ,

Free Signature Generator

Free Signature Generator

7 comments:

RCUBEs said...

Precious, precious pics. Just want to thank you for visiting me and leaving me an encouraging comment. God bless. And I will definitely be back. :)

Amydeanne said...

your family is just gorgeous! thanks for letting us see them!

Chris said...

Beautiful Day! Beautiful people! Beautiful post!

Randi Jo :) said...

yall are gorgeous!! :) XOXO

crochet lady said...

Those are great photos, you're blessed with three beautiful children.

Remember that green mesh vest I was working on, I finished it - check it out on my blog.

Blessings!
Jen

Beth in NC said...

Such a beautiful family, and your Mom's friend is soooo cute. I have a soft place in my heart for old men. hee hee

Daphine said...

LOVE the pictures! You have a beautiful family! Thanks for sharing the pictures with us!