Saturday, May 16, 2009

Psalm In A Picture #10 ~ Psalm 118:24





Psalm in a Picture is a passage from the book of Psalms in a picture. Psalm is known as the book of praise. There's a psalm for every situation and every mood (whether it's joyful or sad). As you read each psalm, I pray it is always a blessing to your spirit, soul, and body. For this week, I chose Psalm 118:24.



Psalm 118:24 Pictures, Images and Photos







Your Sister in Christ,

Free Signature Generator

Free Signature Generator

3 comments:

Omah's Helping Hands said...

My favorite book, Psalms! I love the pic with it. Great way to look at it Toia. Thank you!

Mary Timme said...

Oh, this is one of my very most favs! Good one.

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

I agree 100 %! I have a plaque that says, "This is the day the Lord has made, don't mess it up!" (smile) Love ya

Have a Happy Weekend!