Saturday, May 2, 2009

Psalm in a Picture ~ Psalm 28:6

Psalm in a Picture is a passage from the book of Psalms in a picture. Psalm is known as the book of praise. There's a psalm for every situation and every mood (whether it's joyful or sad). As you read each Psalm, I pray it is always a blessing to your spirit, soul, and body. For this week, I chose Psalm 28:6.



Psalm 28  6 Pictures, Images and Photos

"Praise the LORD! For he has
heard my cry for mercy."
(Psalm 28:6)







Your Sister in Christ,

Free Signature Generator

Free Signature Generator

5 comments:

Chris said...

Thank God for hearing my prayers.

Kristin said...

Hi! I just wanted to say thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for the compliments on my onesie that I made! I really appreciate it!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

Kristin

Standing Able said...

Great Psalm! Brand new mercies I see day after day!

Thank you Jesus for mercy!

Enjoy your weekend!

Stacye

Mary Timme said...

The Holy Spirit is alive and well and working in our lives if only we can listen.

Daphine said...

Thanks for the reminder!

Have a great week ahead!