Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thankful Thursday ~ July 22, 2010



I am thankful for life.

I am thankful for seeing another day.

I am thankful that my husband, my children (3), and me are in good health.

I am thankful for God giving me the desire to want to do His Will and increase in the knowledge of Him.

I am thankful for God giving a vision on how to enlarge my territory so that it give Him glory and edify the Kingdom of God.

I am thankful for knowing that the best is yet to come.

I am also thankful that it's a new season, it's a new day, and fresh anointing is coming my way.


Hallelujah and Amen!!! I have come to far to give up and turn back now in the name of Jesus!!!


Be bless in the mighty name of Jesus. Show God your appreciation by giving Him thanks for all He is doing and all He is about to do. Please join our Thankful Thursday Host - Lynn from Spiritually Unequal Marriage.




Photobucket

5 comments:

Denise said...

I am thankful that you are in the world sis, bless you.

Nana Jul said...

Awesome thankyou list! Hallelujah and amen is right!
Julie

Anonymous said...

Just reading your praises brightened my day! Isn't it wonderful to sing His praises! Your words truly are a sweet sound in His ear!

annies home said...

love your list of things to be thankful for from being alive to God blessing you all sounds like blessings to me

TheSmellyArmpit said...

Thank you so much for visiting! I'm thankful that you have this vision that we are designer's original. So true! And what a great reminder of how much God loves us!