Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thankful Thursday




"Write the vision And make [it] plain on tablets,
That he may run who reads it." (Habakkuk 2:2)


I am thankful for having a vision
birthing in me by and through God.

I am thankful for the talents
and gifts He has bless me with.

I am thankful for support and
encouragement from my family and friends.

I am thankful for my husband and
children who are so loving and caring and sweet.

I am thankful for God's through His Son Jesus...
that He came that we may have life
and have it more abundantly (John 10:10).




Photobucket

6 comments:

Denise said...

The world is sweeter, due to your presence. God bless you.

Karen said...

AMEN! We all need to have a vision.

Karen said...

Amen! Great list of blessings!

RCUBEs said...

He does shower us with sooo many blessings. After all, He is the Giver of good gifts. Love your thankful heart. God bless.

NanaNor's said...

Greetings to you Toia in the name of our Lord. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog-I love what I see here on yours and look forward to reading more!
Have a blessed weekend.
Hugs, Noreen

Dena E's Blog said...

Your blog is BEAUTIFUL ,,it is such a help for inspiring others,,,THANKS for sharing ...
Hope to get to know you better..
Blessings and Hugs Dena