Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thankful Thursday ~ Activating The Word






I am thankful that I can activate God's Word just be speaking it. "Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful," (Hebrews 10:23). We are to confess and declare what we desire as well as the promises God promised us. If it's healing, we are to confess and declare it (in the name of Jesus) and believe that it is done.

"For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says," (Mark 11:23).

"...calls (speak) those things which do not exist as though they did;" (Romans 4:17)."

Knowing the same power that God used to speak the world into existence, lives in us!!! And for that I am thankful!! I am thankful I can frame my world with the Word. The great thing is that I don't need a special formula, a decoder, or some high-tech device to activate God's Word for my life. All I need is my mouth and a voice.


Join Iris @ Grace Alone!!


Happy Thankful Thursday!!!






Photobucket

3 comments:

pam said...

Wonderful post. So thankful for His Word.

Misty said...

God is so good! Thanks for sharing and reminding :)

God bless you,
Misty

From the Heart said...

Beautiful words of encouragement.