Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving Post #14 & Word-Filled Wednesday

Photobucket



"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved." (John 3:16-17)


I am thankful for God's love. Because of His Love, I am save, free from sin, and will live and not die. Everlasting life is part of my salvation benefits. I thank you God in the name of your precious Son's name Jesus!!! Hallelujah!!


"My heart will sing no other name. Jesus!! Jesus!!"



Photobucket
Hosted By: Amydeanne @ The 160 Acre Woods





Glitter Graphics
Glitter Graphics






Photobucket

6 comments:

Warren Baldwin said...

Visiting from Lisa's blog. Good post for this season. Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving. wb

Amydeanne said...

amen! happy thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

my all time favorite verse

Ozjane said...

That is beautiful. I become envious of you folk who celebrate thanksgiving with all the trimmings but I am so thankful that I can share the real thanksgiving with you...and God has more than all the trimmings I need.

From the Heart said...

I'm a little late getting around, but love that verse and so glad we are saved and have an eternal home with Jesus, our Savior.

Peggy said...

Blessings Toia and Praise God for His love!!! Amen! Beautiful illustration of this beautiful well loved verse!
LOVE this Word and the golden glory of this picture! Thank you and I pray that your Thanksgiving was a bountiful harvest and celebration of love and great food!

His grace and peace,
Peggy
(You had so many great posts for me to choose from so I started back here at WFW, hoping to work my way forward) Thanks for your visit to see Noah!