Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thanksgiving Post #3

"And when you offer a sacrifice of thanksgiving to the LORD, offer it of your own free will." (Leviticus 22:29)


"For in the days of David and Asaph of old there were chiefs of the singers, and songs of praise and thanksgiving to God." (Nehemiah 12:46)


"I will praise the name of God with a song, And will magnify Him with thanksgiving."
(Psalm 69:30)



Many countries have to hide the fact that they are a Christian. I am thankful that I have the freedom worship and praise God. I don't have be undercover or watch my back. It's my free will choice to give the Lord Most High a sacrifice of Thanksgiving and Praise eveyday. In Jesus' name, I let out shouts of joy and thanksgiving!!


"In your freedom I will live!! In Your freedom I will live!! I offer devotion!! I offer devotion!!"




zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Free Myspace Comments






Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Living in America offers us so many freedoms that many others aren't allowed. We are blessed!

Wanda said...

That's so true Toia. Freedom to serve Christ is something to be grateful.