Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday's Edition!!!


Glitter Graphics Glitter Graphics






I know it's Monday already!!! For some of us, it's time to get back to our regular scheduled program, work, children in school, and etc. and etc. As you begin your week...again, embrace it with all your strength and might, and remember to give God the praise and glory for seeing another week!! Most importantly, pray and ask God for strength to get you through it!!





Blessings upon blessings as you get through this week in the name of Jesus!! Amen!! "No one sews a piece of unshrunk cloth on an old garment; or else the new piece pulls away from the old, and the tear is made worse." (Mark 2:21)





Glitter Graphics

Glitter Graphics





Photobucket

3 comments:

LOVE, MERCY AND GRACE...GOD'S GRACE said...

Mondays always seem to be difficult in trying to get in the groove of things. But I have now realized if I have a positive attitude about - I sure can't change it - then my day goes by much better!!

Blessings to you!

~Beth

From the Heart said...

I can say Amen to your post.

Amydeanne said...

Amen! just what i needed this morning! thank-you!