Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful for a Great God ~ Psalm 95:1-3







I am thankful for God being a great God, an awesome God. There is none (not one person) like Him. He is greater than our circumstances. He is greater than what seem to us at times our impossibilities. I am thankful that I serve a true, mighty and living God.


God is so great that He can do the exceedingly, abundantly above all we can ever ask or think. Because I serve a great God, I can sing and shout joyfully unto to Him for mighty works. Hallelujah and Amen!!




Blessing to you as you read Psalm 95:1-3.












Psalm 95:1-3
Oh come, let us sing to the LORD!
Let us shout joyfully to the Rock of our salvation.

Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving;
Let us shout joyfully to Him with psalms.

For the LORD is the great God,
And the great King above all gods.










Photobucket

1 comment:

From the Heart said...

Beautiful verse. We do serve a mighty God. I could not do without Him.