Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Let The Opportunity Present Itself

Today I had a pleasure of taking a walk (more like a power walk) on a beautiful sunny day. It was like the first day of spring....again!! And I love it. I was able to set that time aside for myself and I enjoyed every minute of it. It's opportunities like such as this that I try to seize every chance I get.

The great thing about this was while I was enjoying the beautiful weather, I was walking, which is one of the best exercises you can do to get in shape. In the midst of my walking, I felt like I was in God's presence. Even though I was walking by myself, I did not feel alone. I knew my Daddy was walking with me giving me the strength to put one foot in front of the other.

I must admit that I can be an expert for making excuses as to why I am not going to exercise. "I am going to go exercise later on after I do (fill in the blank). " And, of course, I end up not exercising at all that day. Today was not like that. I said was going to take walk and that's what I did.


Photobucket


The picture above was taken by me today. I had a pleasure of having this as my view while I was walking. With that being said, this view alone was more than enough evidence to prove that God was there with me. To tell you the truth, I don't need any evidence for me to believe that God is hanging out with me. If you need to start moving and shaking your body, just do it. And always stay alert for those special opportunities from God to get in shape and spend time with Him at the same time. Otherwise, you will miss it.


Blessings to you on what I feel is going to be an awesome week.



Photobucket

No comments: