Monday, March 5, 2012

Grrrrrrrrrrr......It's Monday!!!

MONDAY Pictures, Images and Photos





This use to be me on Mondays. However, I have gotten a lot better.  Now, you can just give me a cup of coffee (Hazelnut creamer preferred) and I'm good. I think part of it is probably due to the fact that I made a few changes for the better in my life, which my family is enjoying. 


With that being said, maybe the fact that enduring Mondays don't make you go, "Grrrrr!" and get you all grumpy, but something else a little deeper than that.



This will be a great time to do a self evaluation. Pray and ask God to show what's the root of your Bah-Humbug Mondays.  So, that you can turn your "Grrrrrrr, Monday!" into a "Great, Monday!" Besides, the Lord has made everyday of the week (Yes, including Monday) and we should always rejoice and be glad in every one of them.







Beautiful Monday Pictures, Images and Photos











Photobucket

No comments: