Thursday, March 22, 2012

A Poem About Spring!!

Photobucket



To continue my Ode to Spring week, I wrote a poem about Spring. Though I have written poems on more than one occasion, I don't exactly do it on a regular basis. So to all of you poets and the rest of my cyber-people out there, I hope you like it!!





Spring
Spring has sprung
A new season has just begun
So, out with the old and in with the new
God has a special plan for you
For so long you have weathered the storm
Nonetheless, God has kept youu from harm
In this new season, take it all in
Because your journey of blessings is about to begin

Author: Toia Thompson
 


Photobucket






"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." (Jeremiah 29:11)









Photobucket

No comments: