Thursday, April 19, 2012

Workin' It Out!!

Aerobics Pictures, Images and Photos




In one of my posts, I announced that I was getting into shape by doing Zumba. I am proud to say that Friday will make it two weeks for me doing.....ZUMBA!! Woo Whoo!!  Zumba works every muscle in your body. I think I discovered muscles that I didn't realize I had. I do it for an hour each day. After I finished each class, I have this sense of accomplishment, which feels great by the way.




Photobucket


To change things up, I have decided to incorporat water aerobics at least 2-3 times a week. I love getting in the water. Another plus for me is that the pool at the gym is an indoor pool. Yay!! From there, I will look into other classes that may peak my interest. I want my workouts to be fun and exciting. I don't want it to feel like a chore. Chores are not my cup of tea.

There are so many styles and methods for exercising. There is something for everyone. If you like to dance, then Zumba is just for you. If you are very competitive, there is an exercise program for that. You just have to find out what best suits your needs and weight loss goal. You just have to start somewhere.


Hopefully, when I do my weigh in and check my measurements, I will like what I see.




So until then.....try not to be like this lady below :)




Photobucket
And that's why I don't wear leotards!!! =D








Photobucket

No comments: