Monday, May 21, 2012

Trees of Inspiration





Photobucket

"A life devoted to things is a dead life. a stump;
 a God-shaped life is a flourishing tree."
(Proverbs 11:28 msg)
 





treebywater-1

"He shall be like a tree planted
by the rivers of water, That brings
forth its fruit in its season,
Whose leaf also shall not wither;
And whatever he does shall prosper."
 (Psalm 1:3)







treegreen

"The fruit of the righteous
is a tree of life, And he who
wins souls is wise."
(Proverbs 11:30)





These are random photos. I do not take credit for them.









Photobucket

2 comments:

From the Heart said...

Great verses and I really like the pictures.

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

I simply love trees. I once wrote a post years ago saying that if I could be anything in the world besides a human being, I'd be a tree. They speak to my spirit and reminds me that I MUST remain steadfast, rooted and grounded in HIS word. There is no other way to live.

Love for a great day,
China