Friday, June 8, 2012

Feel Free Friday ~ Have Fun!! =D


feelfriday2




Feel Free Friday is about feeling free to do whatever. God wants us to enjoy and live life to the fullest. Being a Christian doesn't mean that you are sentenced to a lame and boring life. Do the verbs.










With that being said, Feel Free Friday will be my miscellaneous posts, whether it's a poem, recipe, or etc. It's just simply about having fun and loving life. Let's begin Feel Free Friday with a poem about Having Fun.











Have Fun
I love to have fun
It's what I love to do
More than others and a lot like some

Listening to Music, Sing, and Dance
Is what I love to do
Everytime I get a chance


Spending time with family and friends
Is what I love to do
We have so much fun and often hope it never ends



Live, Laugh and Love
Is what I love to do
and what everyone should do


So Have Fun more than once or twice
and you will see that having fun
Is a great way to live your life

Poem by: Toia Thompson (Yours Truly)






Photobucket

No comments: