Thursday, July 19, 2012

Quench Your Thirst Thursday ~ Thy Word By: Marantha Singers


water glass2



For today's Quench Your Thirst Thursday, it's Thy Word sung by the Marantha Singers. This song has been sung and rearranged by various artists, but one thing remains true....Thy Word. It's the same yesterday, today, and forevermore.  God's word changes everything; but nothing can change it.


This song is based on Psalm 119. It's definitely a must read. I pray that this song is a blessing to you.





 
 
 

"Your word is a lamp to my feet
And a light to my path."
(Psalm 119:105)

 
 
 

Here's a bonus video....ENJOY!!






Photobucket

2 comments:

From the Heart said...

I love coming here and reading your prayers from the Bible and listen to the beautiful music you choose.

Thoughts for the day said...

Love Amy Grant and the song is so precious no matter who sings it.
Thank you for stopping by my 'blog' let us ENCOURAGE each other as we move in this journey.