Thursday, July 26, 2012

Quench Your Thirst Thursday ~ You Are My Portion By: Darrell Evans



water glass2


I love Quench Your Thirst Thursday. It gives me an opportunity to share some great praise and worship music. God always shows me the right song at the right time. That's just how are awesome He is. For this Quench Your Thirst Thursday, we are listening to You Are My Portion, written and sung by Darrell Evans.


This week continue to confess that the Lord is your portion. If all else fails, you know that without a shadow of doubt that God is right there and on time. He is our portion, our everything, and we put our hope in Him. As you listen to this song, I pray that it is a blessing to you in the name of Jesus.









Picture by: Living in Hope via Toia on Pinterest




Photobucket

No comments: