Saturday, July 14, 2012

Saturday Stop and Reflect ~ Psalms 18


reflecting



This Week's Scripture for July 8 - July 14, 2012



mirror 2 Samuel



Nuggets of Reflection:
  • Through Jesus, God is the Rock of our salvation.
  • The Lord lives and He is alive in us.
  • Jesus is a firm foundation that we can stand on. It will never crack under pressure or erode away.
  • No matter whats going on good or bad, we should always stand firm on God's word and proclaim who Jesus is.
  • "On Christ the solid rock we stand; All other ground is sinking sand."






Psalm 18:1-3,30-33,46

I will love You, O Lord, my strength.
The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer;
My God, my strength, in whom I will trust;
My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised;
So shall I be saved from my enemies.

As for God, His way is perfect;
The word of the Lord is proven;
He is a shield to all who trust in Him.
For who is God, except the Lord?
And who is a rock, except our God?
It is God who arms me with strength,
And makes my way perfect.
He makes my feet like the feet of deer,
And sets me on my high places.

The Lord lives!
Blessed be my Rock!
Let the God of my salvation be exalted.










Photobucket

No comments: