Saturday, July 21, 2012

Saturday's Stop and Reflect ~ Psalm 119:9-17



reflecting



This Week's Scripture for July 15 - July 21, 2012

mirror isaiah 55:11


Nuggets of Reflection:
  • God's word is not empty, but full of power, life, and purpose.
  • Whenever you feel a sense of emptiness or feel like something is missing, read and meditate on God's word.
  • God's word will never fail. It's prosperous and successful.
  • God's word is bond. It holds truth. So, if God says it or have said it, you better believe it.
  • Read, Meditate, Speak, and Live the Word of God.





Psalms 119:9-17
How can a young man cleanse his way?
By taking heed according to Your word.
With my whole heart I have sought You;
Oh, let me not wander from Your commandments!


Your word I have hidden in my heart,
That I might not sin against You.
Blessed are You, O Lord!
Teach me Your statutes
.

With my lips I have declared
All the judgments of Your mouth.
I have rejoiced in the way of Your testimonies,
As much as in all riches.
I will meditate on Your precepts,


And contemplate Your ways.
I will delight myself in Your statutes;
I will not forget Your word.
Deal bountifully with Your servant,
That I may live and keep Your word









Photobucket

No comments: