Saturday, July 28, 2012

Saturday's Stop and Reflect ~ Psalms 130


reflecting



This Week's Scripture for July 22 - July 28, 2012
mirror lamentations 3


Nuggets of Reflection:
  • The Lord is our portion, especially when it seems like we have nothing else left.
  • Put all your hope in God and wait patiently for Him to deliver.
  • Don't stress. Enjoy life and receive the joy of the Lord while you wait.
  • Don't let the devil fool you while you wait. God's word clearly states that He is good to those who wait for Him.
  • There is always hope in God's salvation.



 



Psalms 130
(Waiting for the Redemption of the Lord)

Out of the depths I have cried to You, O Lord;
Lord, hear my voice!
Let Your ears be attentive
To the voice of my supplications.


If You, Lord, should mark iniquities,
O Lord, who could stand?
But there is forgiveness with You,
That You may be feared.


I wait for the Lord, my soul waits,
And in His word I do hope.
My soul waits for the Lord
More than those who watch for the morning—
Yes, more than those who watch for the morning.


O Israel, hope in the Lord;
For with the Lord there is mercy,
And with Him is abundant redemption.

And He shall redeem Israel
From all his iniquities.




Photobucket

No comments: