Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tuesday's Prayer ~ Based on 2 Samuel 22:1-51


praying silhoutte 1



My Dearest Heavenly Father,


I speak to you the same words that David spoke to you, which are so true. I praise You for deliverance. Lord, You are my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; The God of my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, My stronghold and my refuge; My Savior, You save me...I will call upon You, Oh Lord, because You are worthy to be praised;


I know that when I am feeling down or in distress, I can call upon You and cry my heart out to You, Oh God. And You will hear my voice and incline Your ears to my prayer. Show me Your ways Father; And teach me how to keep them. I know in due time you will reward me according to my righteousness.

Oh Lord, You are my lamp. You enlighten all the dark areas of life; So that I can shine and reflect Your glory. I will follow You. Your way is perfect. Your word is proven; And You are a shield to all who trust in You. Father, I thank you in the name of Jesus for being my Rock, my Strength, and my Power.

You make my feet like the feet of deer and sets me on my high places.  You have also given me the shield of Your salvation; Your gentleness has made me great. You enlarged my path under me; So my feet did not slip.  I will forever proclaim that...


“The Lord lives!
Blessed be my Rock!
Let God be exalted,
The Rock of my salvation!



In the name of Jesus, I pray this prayer, according to the words spoken to You by David in 2 Samuel 22:1-51. I give thanks to You and sing praises to Your matchless name. Amen.
















Photobucket

2 comments:

From the Heart said...

That was a beautiful prayer. Praying the scriptures to so enlightening. Praise His holy name.


Thank you for sharing.

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

In Jesus' precious name. AMEN!

I love the prayer. We serve an awesome, loving, forgiving, gracious, merciful, patient Father and I am in awe of His mighty power every moment that He allows me to live.

Love for a great day sweet sister,
fsb