Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tuesday's Prayer ~ My Portion


praying silhoutte 1


My Heavenly Father

Where would I be without Your grace and mercy? You are a faithful God. Your love for me is unconditional. You sacrificed Your One and only Son, Jesus, so that I can be reconciled with you. There is no other name I know. There is none like You, Heavenly Father. Even in my disobedience, You still have compassion and give me so much love.

Lord, I come to in repentance for all the times I have disobeyed Your Word, ignore Your commands, and didn't follow Your instructions. In the name of Jesus, I ask you to forgive me. You only, oh God, are my portion. I put every bit of my hope in You. Your tender mercies console me in my time of need.

I will wait on You all day. During this waiting period, I refuse to be ignorant to satan devices. I believe and trust in Your word. And Your word says that You are good to those who wait and seek Your face. Heavenly Father, I extend my prayers on the behalf of those who are in need of Your grace, mercy, compassion, comfort, and most of all, Your unconditional love. I give You all the praise, all the glory, and all the honor in the name of Jesus I pray. Amen.




Picture by: Compelled via Toia on Pinterest




Photobucket

No comments: