Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tuesday's Prayer ~ Thank You Heavenly Father


praying silhoutte 1


My Dearest Heavenly Father,


Oh, how blessed am I to have You as the head of my life. You are the author and finisher of faith. I put my trust in You. I live, move, and have my being in You, oh Lord. Please continue to show and teach me Your ways. I pray that you order my footsteps in the way you will have me to go. When I am down, You pick me up. When I am weak, You give me joy to renew my strength. When I am in despair, You are my comforter. When I don't know what to do, You are my Wonderful Counselor. You are all these things to me and more. Knowing that I have all these divine atrributes in You, there is no way You will ever steer me wrong. You steer me out of my messes to be a message. And I thank You Father in the name of Jesus.


You know everything about me; And yet, You saw fit to choose me to be part of Your royal priesthood and Your holy nation. I am part of Your own special people. Thank You, God for seeing me worthy enough to have called me by name. I ask for forgiveness for all the times I have not live up to Your standards. I aim live a life that is pleasing in Your sight. I know I am a work in progress. So, continue to work on me in the name of Jesus.


I refuse to be defeated by satan's tactics. Everytime the devil tries to break me down, I will stand in the name of Jesus. I will cry out Your name. You will incline Your ear to me and answer me in the midst of my troubles. There is no one like You, oh God. You are the King of kings and the Lord of lords. You are Hosanna in the Highest. A thousand tongues are not remotely enought to give You all the praise, honor, and glory due to You. Because You are an awesome and mighty God. You will reign forever. And I consider it to be an honor and privilege to be part of Your Heavenly Kingdom. I give You all the praise, all the glory in the mighty name, of Your Son, my Saviour, Jesus. Amen.













Photobucket

No comments: