Thursday, September 13, 2012

Quench Your Thirst Thursday ~ My Life, My Love, My All
By: Kirk Franklin





water glass2



Are you ready to quench your thirst? Are you tired of being spiritually dehydrated? Well, I am here to tell when you drink from the living waters of Jesus, you will never thirst or get dehydrated again. Amen and Amen.

So, join me for today's Quench Your Thirst Thursday. Just  to do a little recap, our themed scripture for this week is from Romans 8:38-39,.....



"For I am persuaded that
neither death nor life,
nor angels nor principalities
nor powers, nor things present
nor things to come,
nor height nor depth,
nor any other created thing,
shall be able
to separate us from
the love of God
which is in Christ
Jesus our Lord."
 

With that in mind, I thought Kirk Franklin's song, My Life, My Love, My All, fits perfectly with this week's theme. Jesus is our Life, our Love, and our All. And we should not allow anyone or anything separate us from His Love. The video you see below is made by yours truly. :)  It's one of my favorite worship songs by Kirk Franklin. The lyrics are included. I pray that it will be a blessing to you in the name of Jesus.
















Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Love that verse, and, I have to say, that pic makes me thirstyyyy!:)