Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tuesday's Prayer ~ My Helper, My Comforter

praying silhoutte 1






To my Dearest Heavenly Father,

All can say is WOW!! A million thanks would not be enough to show you how much I appreciate all that you have done for me. Before I was conceived in my mother's womb, you did more than I can ever imagine. You created a place for me to live. You sacrificed your Son so that I may not die, but live. After all that, You sent me a Helper, a Comforter through Your Son,Jesus.



And all you ask of me is to give You the glory, be a reflection of Your precious Son, Jesus, bring other people into Your kingdom, and live a life that is pleasing in Your sight. Thank You Father for sending me someone who can help lead me in the way that You have prepared for me. Also, thank you for comfort when in I am in distress or when I feel so alone. You are my Help, my Strength, and my Refuge in the presence time of trouble.



Thank You, my Father, for sending me an advocate to stand for justice on my behalf, when so many have tried to do me wrong or judge me. I need the Holy Spirit, like the desert need the rain and like the earth need the sun.  Thank You for never taking Him away when I was disobedient. Thank You for giving me power and authority through Your Spirit and Your Son to rebuke the devil and to speak any hindrance that tries to distract me from Your grace and mercy. I love and praise Your Holy name. In the name of Jesus I pray....Amen.



John 14_26






Photobucket

2 comments:

Ugochi said...

Hi Toia, great prayer here. That could have been mine too. Aren't we blessed to have The Almighty God as father, with His Holy Spirit as our helper?!
Thanks for sharing this and have a super blessed day!
Love

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

Hi there sweet sister, I was doing my bible study last night and wanted to cut and paste something for you. Living on the beach doesn't allow much access to the net...but then again, God reminds me that he didn't move there to surf the net and watch tv. Lol

We are studying with Beth Moore through the Boom of James. So many ttears. For now, were spending a lot of time in Acts. The Holy Spirit was all over that Book. He delivered what he promised. How can we not love and trust him for that.

I wrote an interesting post about His Spirit when you have a moment.

The bible study said, "That means we will not compare ourselves with each other as if one were better and another worse. Each of us is an original. " :-)

Love you!
China
My-one-true-love.blogspot.com